Aug 2, 2009

24th of July Fun.


Dad and Austin at the rodeo. Austin liked Boom Boom the clown and wants to ride a sheep next year.
Natalie watching the rodeo. Makenna and I stayed home, I didn't feel like wrestling with her in a one foot square seat. We'll be there next year I promise.
Watching the parade.
Makenna didn't like the noisy fire trucks.
Hi Pop and Gus.
Austin, Brock and Kaylie. We want candy!! It worked, they got a ton!
On Saturday we went down to the park to check out the car show with Pop and Gram. I was hoping for a Navajo Taco but they were gone so we settled for lunch at Barry's.
Me and Dad by my favorite, the 72' Chevy.
Natalie, Gram and Austin by a Cool Camaro.
Natalie's favorite...The Pink Caddy
Austin liked the fire truck.
As usual there was lots to do on the 24th of July. Danny took Natalie and Austin to the rodeo, we went to the parade, and had a BBQ and fireworks at our house. We also checked out the car show. We managed to skip the carnival this year which didn't make any of us too sad, we decided to pack a picnic and hike up to the Grotto instead. It was a fun weekend, can't believe August is here already!

2 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Bill had a 72 chevy in highschool! I loved that truck! And i am still bitter that he sold it to his brother who then sold it to some guy in Idaho. Makes me sad to know it's gone. Anyway- looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun!

Nate Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm with you though, it shouldn't be August yet!!! It seems like summer just started.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed