Jul 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenna!!

I'm slow getting this posted, but Makenna had her first birthday on July 2nd. Wow--this year has flown by!! We are so happy to have Makenna in our family. She is such a fun and happy girl, who is always making us laugh. She is very active and never stops moving, she wants to be in the middle of everything. She loves playing with Natalie and Austin and especially likes to play trucks and tractors with Austin.
Dad, Mom and Kenna
We had a family party for Makenna. She had fun opening presents and of course eating her very own cake. Happy Birthday Makenna, we love you lots!!

3 comments:

Nate Family said...

That year did fly by! She is such a cutie! Love ya Makenna!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Has it really been a year? Crazy! Happy Birthday!

Jamie said...

How fun to see your cute family! Thank you for all your support. We really appreciate your friendship. I am a new blogger- but I'm really starting to like this! By the way, your blog is darling. Jamie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed