Aug 5, 2009

A New Family Member...

Danny, Natalie and Austin went to visit some friends on Sunday in Ogden and came back with a surprise. Danny thought I would be mad that he brought home another mouth to feed, but who could be mad when they saw this cute little thing.
Of course the kids just love her, she is just the right size for them and is very calm. Today her name is Sissy, but it has changed a few times, we can't seem to agree on the perfect name.
Last night Pop came over and put some shoes on her so we had to saddle her up and try her out.


3 comments:

cold cocoa said...

How fun! I want my kids on horses!

And I love Austin's cake. None of the cakes or cupcakes I make look so good!

Nate Family said...

She is so cute! Brock is still talking about her. Spoiled kids with their own pony!!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I want to come see her! Fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed