Aug 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin!!

I have so much to get caught up on. First of all, Austin turned four on July 27th. He had a fun birthday party and got lots of cool presents. I can't believe Austin is four already, I think I say that every time my kids have a birthday, but time just keeps flying by. We went through a lot trying to get Austin here. We tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant and when we finally did, of course we were very happy. I say that Austin cried for the first 6 months of his life and it is really not much of an exaggeration. I didn't dare leave the house with him. Thankfully he got over that and has since been the most easy-going kid ever. He is pretty much always happy and rarely complains about anything. He is a hard little worker and loves hanging out with Dad. Like Danny, he can always lift me up if I am having a bad day. We are all so happy to have Austin in our family.
Checking out his motorcycle bike. He also got new cowboy boots and a leatherman type knife. See him holding them, he would not put them down.
Pop & Gram with Austin
Shane & Austin
Dustin, Ashley & Kaylie with Austin.
Emily, Ian, Brock & Sawyer with Austin.
Austin's horse cake. He helped me make it, and of course it had to be chocolate! Happy Birthday Austin, We love you!!

2 comments:

Nate Family said...

He's such a cute boy! I can't believe he is 4 either. I'm so glad Brock has such a good little buddy!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!!!!! cute cake!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed