Sep 15, 2009

A Vocabulary Lesson from Natalie...

I try to ask Natalie about her day when she gets home from school. Some days she doesn't have much to say, other days she talks my leg off. Today when I asked her about school she said they learned about negative numbers in math and it was REALLY hard!! Then she told me that in Vocab, they learned some new words and she figured out that I am METHODICAL, and Danny is HAPHAZARD. WOW!! Looks like she is understanding vocabulary. Very Impressive, and I hate to say it, but I think she is right on. After I stopped laughing I asked her why she came to that conclusion. "Well, you want everything to be exact and you want us to do everything right now and you are not too patient and you are organized and Dad's just like Whatever!!" Too funny, and so true. Sometimes I wish I was more like Danny and could "go with the flow", but then I think, wait we can't both be like that or nothing would get done! I think we balance each other out and I'm glad he is a little haphazard and I'm a little (or maybe a lot) methodical!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I can't believe she made that connection- smart girl!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

That's funny!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed