I thought of letting my boys do that today- but I was freezing so I didn't, and now looking at your cute pictures made me wish I would have! I will have to on the next rainstorm!
I'm glad your kids came over before they played in the puddles :)You are a good mama for letting them explore and get dirty!
Cute! You're an awesome mom!!!
Fun! It looks like Nat is holding back a little! It is amazing how puddles attract kids.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought of letting my boys do that today- but I was freezing so I didn't, and now looking at your cute pictures made me wish I would have! I will have to on the next rainstorm!
I'm glad your kids came over before they played in the puddles :)
You are a good mama for letting them explore and get dirty!
Cute! You're an awesome mom!!!
Fun! It looks like Nat is holding back a little! It is amazing how puddles attract kids.
Post a Comment