Mar 20, 2009

Natalie's Edible Car

Natalie's class had a fun project this week, everyone had to make a car out of food and then they took them to school and raced them down a ramp. Some of the cars didn't make it to the finish line and a lot of them fell off the ramp and broke. As far as school projects go, I think this one was pretty fun and yummy too.
Natalie and Danny working on their masterpiece, they started with Fudgestripe cookie wheels but they kept breaking. Thank goodness the new grocery store was open so they could go get Oreos instead.
Natalie's Car---The Green Machine
Natalie ready to race her car, it made it to the finish line and then fell of the ramp, but didn't break (thank goodness, she worried all morning about that).
These are some of the other cars. Everyone was so creative.
Here is Makenna watching the kids race their cars.
Austin finally got to play with the car after the race, and then he and Natalie decided to eat it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a fun project. Great job Natalie and Danny! Hope it tasted good.

cold cocoa said...

Looks really fun! I call the cucumber! SO Crisp's is open? It looks like a cool store. Have to see about prices.

Nikki said...

How fun! That looks like a really yummy car! Good job Natalie! I didn't know that grocery store was open. I will have to check it out!

Tiffani Warner said...

That is so fun!

Nate Family said...

That is awesome! I especially like the cinnamon bear driver! Way cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed