
We finally made it to Jumpin Jacks, Natalie has been begging to go forever. We went yesterday with Emily, Ian, Brock and Sawyer. It was a lot of fun and a great way to burn some energy on a windy day. The kids loved it!

Austin started getting tired towards the end and would look at the stairs leading to a slide and say "Stairs! I just can't make it, I'm dyin"

We wanted to go at a time when it would not be very crowded, so I got Natalie out of school early. I told her it wasn't a really good reason to miss school so she shouldn't tell everyone where she was going. She agreed not to, and then when I picked her up she said "everyone is so jealous that I am going to Jumpin Jacks, even my teacher" How do they know where you're going I asked?? "Oh SORRY MOM I forgot", Ha imagine that! Well our plan worked and it was not crowded at all, at one point we were the only ones there. Even Emily and I went down a few slides. It
is really hard to climb those stairs, the are so slippery! I can see why Austin got tired. Anyway we all had lots of fun and we will definitely go back soon.
2 comments:
Ha ha! You're busted. That's so funny. Kids can't NOT talk about stuff that will make other kids jealous!
Good tip though, on getting out from school early. Jumpin' Jacks is way fun.
We had so much fun! I knew you would beat me at getting pics posted! We love "Jumpsin Jacks"! (That is the Brock version of the name)
Post a Comment