
Austin really loves hanging out with Danny these days, and as you can see from this picture, he likes to dress like him too. If Danny goes anywhere, Austin goes with him. Austin can't wait for Danny to get home from work everyday. Last Sunday Danny and my Dad took Austin and Natalie on a horse ride and they had fun, but I heard later from Natalie that at one point they were both crying because the horses were being a little crazy. Danny never mentions anything like that of course, but I'm so glad they are able to spend time together and have fun with Dad.
4 comments:
Cute picture! It's amazing the bond father and sons have.
It's so great when the kids want to be daddy's buddy! It makes it nice when dad comes home and they can head out for awhile and do different things. Dad's just tend to be more fun that way! Love the plaid shirts!
twinners! what a cute picture! you should frame that one!
That is cute! I bet Danny is so proud!
Post a Comment