Sep 26, 2008

First Day of School

Even though I'm a little late, I wanted to post first day of school pics of Natalie and Austin.
Natalie is in 3rd grade this year. I can't believe it. She loves school and was ready for summer to be over. I think she likes the routine and also really likes learning. She has always been a very good student. She likes her teacher and loves the class pet, a bird.
Austin started preschool this year. He just barely turned 3 at the end of July so he is the youngest in his class, but I guess he always will be. I was a little worried about how he would do, but he surprised me. He loves his teacher and has lots of fun. I really miss him, but it's also nice to have some time alone with Makenna. One day the teacher said he kept saying he wanted to go home and see his Mom, I'm ashamed to say I was happy to hear it. He is growing up too fast!!

1 comment:

cold cocoa said...

Cute!
Olivia turned 3 at the end of August so she will also be the youngest in her class. IT also means they'll leave us earlier! )-:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed