Oct 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we decided to continue our Fall break tradition of going to the pumpkin patch at the Red Barn and picking out pumpkins.
This year everyone in my family came with us except Emily's husband Ian who had to work (we missed ya Ian). Here are all the kids ready for the hayride, minus Sawyer who was enjoying riding in Makenna's pink stroller instead!
Posing in the Pumpkin Patch--Danny, Austin, Cristina, Makenna and Natalie.
Brock, Emily and Sawyer
Ashley, Kaylie, Dustin and Shane
Natalie, Kaylie, Gram, Pop, Sawyer and Ashley riding the wagon out to the pumpkin patch.
Emily, Cristina, Brock, Shane and Austin.

It was a bit crowded, but we had lots of fun and are glad everyone could come!!

2 comments:

Nate Family said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had so much fun. Btw, love your new picture! I think that is the same one I picked to have printed for my wall.

Anonymous said...

I love your family picture. When did you get that done? We've never been to the Red Barn, I should take my kids to do that. Do you think it will be crowded on Friday (no school)?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed