
We went to the Zoo on Sunday with my Mom, Ian & Emily, Dustin & Ashley and their kids. My Dad missed out because he had shoulder surgery on Friday. I think everyone had a good time.

Austin riding the carousel.

Kaylie and Natalie

Makenna..They all loved the carousel and picking out which animal to ride.

Natalie with her giraffe from the gift shop. Gram gave all the kids money to buy something. Natalie always chooses a stuffed animal.

I think Austin enjoyed the zoo the most. He loved the tigers. He is still talking about it and asked me today when we will be going back.

Makenna was a little fussy because she is getting teeth. As long as we kept moving she was pretty happy, sucking on chocolate licorice also kept her happy for a while.

This has nothing to do with the Zoo, but today Austin decided he wanted to look like Dad, so he drew a moustache and beard on himself with a black marker (thought I had all of them well hidden). What a crazy kid!
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! We will miss our annual FREE trip to the zoo this week since Jake and Justus are at Scout Camp. National Guard members get in free the first week of July. Oh well! It's kind of hot now. I 'almost' miss the rain!
How fun! As usual you got pics posted before me! We had fun. I like the marker moustache too, hope that wasn't a permanent marker!
The zoo is always fun! It looks like you had a great day. I just heard about your Dad's shoulder surgery on Sunday from Grandma! That is no fun...I hope he is doing OK. I love the mustache! So cute.
I love the zoo! We went 2 weeks ago. It was so hot that not many animals were out but we still had fun! Love the picture of Austin. That's super funny!
Post a Comment