Makenna is growing up so fast! She is 7 months old now, I can't believe how time flies! She is changing so much and learning lots of new things, she still is not crawling, but can pretty much get wherever she wants to go by rolling around and scooting. She is such a fun and happy girl and is always making us laugh. We are so happy to have her in our family.Feb 7, 2009
Growing up too Fast!
Makenna is growing up so fast! She is 7 months old now, I can't believe how time flies! She is changing so much and learning lots of new things, she still is not crawling, but can pretty much get wherever she wants to go by rolling around and scooting. She is such a fun and happy girl and is always making us laugh. We are so happy to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
She has such beautiful blue eyes! It's so fun to watch them as they go through new stages. She is so cute!
She is so dang cute! Every time I see her she is doing something new. Love the pics!
Those are such sweet eyes. I know- the first year flew by for us with Sam, too. She is just at such a good stage!
Cute, cute pictures. Babies do grow up way too fast! Love 'em and kiss 'em while you can!
Post a Comment