
It's been almost a month since I blogged anything. I guess January is kind of a boring month for everyone, I for one am glad that January is all but over. Last year at this time we were getting ready to go to Disneyland, wish we were doing the same thing this year. The kids and Danny have been enjoying playing in the snow that never seems to end. We have also been working on remodeling our kitchen and entry/mud room, although it sometimes seems impossible to get anything done with kids around. I have managed to get everything painted in the kitchen and we bought tile last weekend for behind the sink, now we just need to find the time to put it up. Hopefully by the end of February we will have everything finished, the impatient person that I am might go crazy by then, but it will be nice when it's done.

5 comments:
I want to come see your kitchen! If you need help with tile Ian has done a few tile projects and he would help. I'll take the kids to go play at Jumpin' Jack's, that will be my contribution!
I agree- it's a bit of a boring month!
Post pictures of your kitchen before and after for us blog viewers!
Your kitchen looked good before! I bet it will look even better! Remodeling SUCKS! But is so worth it in the end!
Ya...I agree with cold cocoa!!! I would love to come see you new kitchen. Sounds fun but a lot of work! Your too ambitious for me!
Cristina- thanks for coming to my cooking blog- you're nice. I hope you can find some good recipes!
Post a Comment