
On New Year's Day we went bowling and then to lunch with everyone in my family. I guess it's our New Year's tradition, I think we have done it for the past 3 years. We all had lots of fun.

Natalie had lots of fun and beat Mom by 4 points.

Austin and Brock had fun bowling, but started losing interest towards
the end and wandered over to the video games.

Makenna enjoyed all of the sights and sounds.

After bowling we all went to lunch and used the gift certificates we got from G&G Warner for Christmas. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma, it was yummy! Here is one end of the table...

and here's the other end. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I think that is so neat that you do things together with your "Warner" family! Those will always be fun memories for your kids! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment