Aug 3, 2011

Summer Update...

It's been a crazy, busy and fun summer. In June we celebrated Danny's birthday, Father's Day, and went camping three times.

Happy Birthday Danny!Having fun camping...



Father's Day

July started with Makenna's birthday. She turned 3 on July 2nd, but I think we celebrated on the 1st. I can't believe my baby is 3...she is such a happy girl and makes me smile everyday!



My birthday was July 10th but somehow we have no pictures. Danny & the kids got me an ipod and walking shoes which I've been putting to good use.

Austin turned 6 on July 27th and we had a fun water party for him with some of his friends..it was lots of fun and we had a great turn out!








Of course we had lots of fun during Fiesta Days...here is Makenna at the parade. She is not to fond of the loud guns and fire engines, or fireworks for that matter.

Danny in the parade.


At the carnival


Getting autographs after the rodeo.

Danny decided to join the riding club again which has been fun. He and the kids have been riding a lot, here we are watching Danny at the District Riding Club meet in Springville.


Go Dad!!


We have been going to the pool at least once a week, and the kids love it. These pics were taken at the riding club party at the pool. It was really fun having the pool so uncrowded.


We registered Austin & Natalie for school yesterday and they are excited about their teachers. Natalie will be in 6th grade, Austin in 1st and Makenna will be starting preschool. Hopefully I don't have a nervous breakdown!! I hope we can fit one more camping trip in before school starts. It's been a great summer, and I'm sad to see it coming to an end.

1 comment:

Nate Family said...

Lots of fun pictures! It is really sad that our swimming and play days are coming to an end :( Summer has gone WAY to fast!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed