Mar 13, 2011

Lovin' this Weather!!

HOORAY for Spring!! I think it's really on it's way...we've been enjoying being able to play outside, and even though Austin & Makenna have colds again, I think we are all in much better spirits thanks to this wonderful weather!!
Austin riding his wheeler
How cute is that "plumbers crack"??
Mom & Makenna
Sonny
Josie aka Jo-Jo
Danny & Dollar...he is getting so big! (Dollar not Danny)
Riding Jo at the arena
Natalie spent the afternoon brushing Josie and combing her mane. Then we all got to ride her...it's been a great weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya for spring :) I can't wait!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I don't know what it is with me and horses but I wish I wasn't scared of them and could do what you guys do! It looks like so much Fun!

Love the plumbers crack! Cute!:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed