On August 16, 1996, Danny and I were married. That was 14 years ago!! Doesn't that make us sound really old?? I think so, but time flies when you're havin fun!
We celebrated our anniversary yesterday by driving up to Provo River Falls and the Mirror Lake highway.
The scenery was great and so was the compay! I have to admit it was a bit strange to be able to talk to eachother without hearing screaming, crying and fighting coming from the backseat.
Thanks to my Mom & Dad for tending the kiddos so we could spend the day together!
Provo River Falls is really pretty. We had driven past it before but had never seen it up close.
We ended our day with lunch at a yummy Mexican restaurant in Heber. It was a great day!

3 comments:
Congrats! You guys are great. Sounds like a fun way to celebrate, too. Beautiful scenery just minutes away!
Congrats! I can't believe it's been 14 years!! Danny has been a part of our family for so long I can't remember him not being there! Glad you had a fun day.
Looks so pretty up there!
Happy 14th anniversary! Bill and I are half way there! :)
Post a Comment