Jan 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

The new year is here...time to make some resolutions. Maybe it's a bad idea to post them on my blog. Normally when I fail miserably I'm the only one who knows it!

1. Exercise more
(more than zero shouldn't be too hard)
2. Try to be more patient with my kids and husband(keyword: TRY)
3. Eat healthier
4. Stick to a budget and save more.


Sounds good right! OK, I promise I'll start tomorrow, or maybe I'll give myself the weeked off and start Monday! No need to rush into anything after all!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

LOL! I think I've had the same new years resolutions for years and years. I don't know when I will take the hint that they are not working and I need to come up with some different ones. Ha Ha! I am still "trying" to start mine too. Next Monday sounds goos to me :) Happy New Year!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed