Apr 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Saturday we went to the city Easter egg hunt. It started raining as we pulled out of the driveway, so we grabbed umbrellas. The kids didn't seem to mind the rain, they found lots of eggs and had fun.
When we got home, we colored eggs.
Easter Morning...at our house the E.B. puts clues in some of the eggs that tell the kids where to go look for other surprises. They found squirt guns in the dishwasher.

Then, on the back of each clue there is a letter. When you put the letters together it spells out where you will find your basket, this year they were in Mom's Van.

Makenna lovin the paper.
Later we went to Gram and Pop's for dinner and a Scavenger Hunt.

They got to fish for some of their prizes.

Makenna and Sawyer--She loves him and always wants to touch him.

4 comments:

Nate Family said...

Easter is so fun! Looks like you had a good weekend. I love the one with Makenna grabbing Sawyer, so cute!

cold cocoa said...

I'm getting good ideas for next year's Easter! Everyone does such cute things with their kids. I'm just hoping for the whole weekend to be sunny and warm next year!

Tiffani Warner said...

I really should take my kids to the city hunt. I heard it is pretty fun. Did you like it? Is it super crazy? Look like you guys had a great Easter:)

Amberlee said...

I am trying to get the word out about my salon blog. would you mind adding it as one of yours to get the blog looked at more? Thanks:)
yoursalon.blogspot.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed