Apr 28, 2009

The boys' new toy.

Danny got this tractor from his Mom and he and Austin have been having lots of fun with it. Cleaning out the horse pens, spreading gravel, etc. It's not too pretty, but it gets the job done, and the price was right. They also have plans to push snow with it this winter. Austin has a nice little place to sit on top, he will sit there for hours and loves every minute of it. He even fell asleep up there so I guess it's pretty comfy.
You can see Austin's feet sticking out.
Natalie and Austin had a "campout" the other night. Here is Makenna crashing the party.

2 comments:

Tiffani Warner said...

That tractor looks like a lot of fun! I think I would play on it all day. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. I wish they all stayed smaller longer:)

Nate Family said...

I am going to have to bring Brock over to "help" with the tractor! He would love it. That looks like a better way to spread gravel than the rake method we used!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed