
Natalie composed a song on the piano and entered it into the Reflections contest at school. She has been taking piano lessons since May and really loves it. Her song won at her school and now she will move on to the district level. Way to go Natalie!!
6 comments:
Congrats Natalie! That is so cool. Did she draw the notes and everything or did she send in a tape? How does that work?
That is cool she likes piano. Anika is hopefully starting in January, but I fear making her practice! I know I hated to practice when I was a kid.
Awesome! Way to go Natalie. That is wonderful. Bailey wanted to do something, but the bad mother I am kind of blew it off. Next year!
Erin, At her grade level you are not required to write out the notes Her piano teacher had all the equipment to record her song onto a CD, so she helped her with that part. Practicing can be a challenge, especially because I don't know enough about music to be much help. Luckily her piano teacher is right across the street if she has a question. I really hope she sticks with it, I wish I would have.
Wow, that is so cool! I wish I had musical talent! Way to go Nat!
good job nat!!! wow- that's really neat!
Way to go Natalie. That is quite an accomplishment! You are so very talented. Good luck at District!
Post a Comment