Oct 6, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

We made a trip to Walmart today and I let Austin get a new basketball because Shep popped the one he had been playing with. He was so excited to come home and try it out. When we were almost home I looked back and he had fallen asleep on his basketball. It was so cute, I had to get a picture. He is to the point where he doesn't want to take a nap anymore, but probably still needs one. If we are in the car at just the right time, he usually falls asleep, but if I let him sleep too long, he has a hard time going to bed at night. Kind of a pain, but cute picture anyway.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

How funny! I love those fun sleeping poses that look so uncomfortable but so dang cute!

Karen said...

What a handsome boy! I have to many pictures of my kids asleep in the high chair or a strange place. They're my favorite.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed